Our services are covered by the following terms and conditions.
- Reservation fee. Upon execution of this agreement, to reserve the wedding date client shall pay to photographer a non-refundable reservation fee in the amount of €250.00. Client understands and agrees that photographer will not book other weddings during this time. In the event that client cancels the wedding or postpone the wedding date, photographer shall suffer losses that are difficult to ascertain. As such, client agrees that, in the event of cancellation by Client, such €250 shall be forfeited by client and paid to photographer as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. Client and photographer agree that such amount is reasonable.
- Dates will ONLY be secured upon receipt of the reservation fee and completed booking form.
- The balance is to be paid in full at the wedding day.
- Any additional charges incurred, will be recovered from the client and agreed in advance.
- Our packages include travelling expenses up to 100 km. Locations further away than this are charged at 0.50c per km after the first 100km.
- M&M Photography may require accommodation where the photography location is at a distance of 100 km or greater. The cost of accommodation shall be covered by the client. Where required any accommodation arrangements must be confirmed with M&M Photography before booking.
- During wedding shoots where attendance is greater than 5hrs food and beverages must be provided to all M&M Photography staff (with suitable seating at the venue).
- Extra albums, prints and services – orders with 3rd party suppliers will not be placed until payment is received in full.
- No images will be released until the final balance is paid in full.
- Copyright Under our terms and conditions, M&M Photography reserves the right to use any image for publicity on their website and facebook fanpage.
- Online gallery is available for 12 months.
- We can password protect your online gallery if required.
- M&M Photography shall be granted full artistic licence in relation to poses photographed and locations used at the photography locations. Due to the unpredictable nature of the weather and the willingness of subjects, it is not always possible to capture certain requested images.
- If client ordered an album package then on the viewing day M&M Photography will present album draft. Client can send us changes. We use external company to print our albums and if they increase prices and client will not come back to us within 9 months after the viewing then M&M Photography reserves the right to adjust the album prices.
- All Albums MUST be signed off by the client prior to production. Once approved the signed off design will be reflected in the final product and the client should be aware that any uncorrected errors will appear in the finished article. M&M Photography is unable to accept responsibility for any errors or omissions once approval has been given.
- Extra spreads. If client want to add extra spreads – M&M Photography can do that. Maximum amount of spreads is 40 (that gives 80 pages). Client will be charged at €50 per spread
- In the instance that changes to an album are requested after the final sign off but pre-submission to the manufacturer these changes will be charged at €50 per spread.
- M&M Photography use only photographs that they were taken by M&M Photography to produce the albums. We do not use photographs from guest, from their cameras because of the quality difference.
- Albums & Supplied Prints. M&M Photography takes the utmost care while producing prints and albums and all our products are subject to quality control inspections prior to dispatch. Upon receiving our product(s) the client will have 7 working days to report any fault or problem due to shipping or handling to M&M Photography. M&M Photography will rectify any fault free of charge during this time period. Faults reported outside 7 working days will be subject to costs.
- Digital Files – once payment has been received and post production completed, M&M Photography will release high resolution JPEG files to the client. All photographs has a shared copyright so client can use, share and print images without additional charges.
- Cancellation Policy. After a booking has been made and should you cancel for any reason, you must notify me in writing. This can be done by email or by letter. The initial €250 reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellation by M&M Photography. In the highly unlikely event of cancellation by both photographers, or unavoidable total photographic failure, the photographers’ liability shall be limited to a full refund of any booking fees and fees paid. Re-shoots may be arranged if practicable but the photographers will not be responsible for any further costs.We will endeavour to appoint another photographer in the unlikely event that they are both unable to attend a booking. However it may prove difficult or impossible to find a skilled replacement photographer at short notice or at the same price.